- A purse organizer so I can quickly find things in my cavernous purse.
- The mail that I need to respond to today.
- Gum−gotta keep it fresh!
- A Tumi men's wallet. I like men's wallets because they are smaller than women's wallets. This one also has a money clip so retrieving cash is quick.
- My sporty Softcup holder.
- My checkbook (I guess I'm stuck in the 90s).
- Business card case
- My Softcup leather pouch, which holds all my store loyalty cards.
- Eos hand lotion.
- Digital camera.
- Sunglass case.
- My Softcup planner. With all the traveling I do this keeps me sane and on track.
- Hobo zipper wallet that fits everything I need it to.
- Toothbrush with paste and floss. Oral hygiene is NO joke to me...nor is bad breath!
- Softcup leather pouch that contains all my on-the-go makeup like lip gloss, eye liner, mascara, Benetint and perfume.
- Nail polish and Nailtiques.
- Softcups. I never know when I will need them, nor when I will have an opportunity to convert a stranger in the bathroom into a user :)
- Sunglasses to protect my sensitive baby blues.
- Sensa to somewhat control my uncontrollable appetite.
- Minute clinic. What woman doesn't need a supply of Advil, Band aids, Neosporin and wipes.
- Ipod because life without music is no life at all!
This knock-off Louis Vuitton purse was a Christmas gift from my brother, who lives in China (left to right):
- H&M scarf which can double as an accessory, shawl or blanket if the temperature drops.
- Band aids just in case that new pair of heels rubs me the wrong way.
- Ear plugs. I go to a lot of concerts and never can remember to bring them, so I keep some in my purse.
- Hand mirror because I've caught one too many pieces of errant lettuce in my teeth after lunch not to carry one!
- Chapstick with SPF 15−chapped lips are such a drag.
- Softcup. I never leave home without one.
- Mail−I carry around the rewards coupons I receive in the mail in case I find myself at that particular store.
- Birdie zipper pouch that a friend gave me. I keep my grocery coupons handy in here.
- Jo Malone perfume in Orange Blossom. I bought this scent for a friend for her wedding and got a sample for myself! It's the perfect light, summery floral scent.
- Keys−I live in an old house with too many different locks, so I've color-coded my keys. My keychain expresses my love of my birth state, North Carolina.
- Aveda lip gloss. My friend worked at Aveda and sold me this great gloss.
- Hair tie and clip because sometimes my hair annoys me and I just want it out of my face!
- Smashbox coverup for the occassional bothersome blemish.
- Lodis wallet. I needed a small summer wallet and liked the color of this one.
- Mossimo sunglasses that I just picket up at Target. LOVE them!
- Rice paper blotting tissues that are great to have on hand when my skin is feeling oily or shiny.
- Silicone change purse that I found in Japan and had to have!
- Turkey jerky to have a protein-packed snack on hand.
Hope you enjoyed taking a look inside of our bags. What do you have in yours?